Michigan is legal!!!!!!!

Newcomers, please introduce yourself! Let us know where you are in your journey!
jesusofcannabliss

Michigan is legal!!!!!!!

Postby jesusofcannabliss » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello jesusofcannabliss, my other name jesusofcannabis was gone. I am a regular to GGG and its forums. notoriously slow and spammy, I am here for one thing...knowledge.
I have a 23 y/o brilliant young man with ulcerative colitis, or however you spell it.
I am on the look out for any and all information as a CBD for treatment to what @Keyplay may say as well.
But i am blessed to be on a mission for others as for so long it was, "more of me and less of you!!" thinking.
Atch

Re: Michigan is legal!!!!!!!

Postby Atch » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:25 am

Hello Jesus!

Welcome on board!
Which strains fro, Gage green have you already grow or planning to grow?

Unfortunately the forum is spammed.. I have contacted them today and the webmaster should comes here soon to clean it up and provides us a solution (at least I asked for one),

Sorry to read that you have some health issues. As far I as I know, the CBD alone is not the miracle molecule, but the combination of all the cannabinoids: THC CBD, .. should be involved to have a real and effective therapeutic effect. At least this is the conclusion I reached after a "long" search on the CBD subject and asking many persons involved in the domain.

What have you learned from your side?
jesusofcannabliss

Re: Michigan is legal!!!!!!!

Postby jesusofcannabliss » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:23 pm

My first GGG was a Golden Goat back in the late 2007-08. followed her up with some Joseph and then another Golden something or another.
People ask why I use such "expensive" genetics and i always use the analogy of taking my car for repairs to the dealership. Yes its more expensive BUT i get peace of mind knowing its done right the first time with quality techs and equiptment. Same with GGG, I have never had a bad experience.
I started my UC patient on a tsp of cannaoil. the next day he said he slept the best in months. Victory!! I am doing research on UC and cannaoil and watching and reading personal responses are amazing.
Makes me frustrated its still stigmatized and kept underground.
Revolutionary, ground breaking and historical would be good adjjectives when cannabis is legalized as well as decriminalized.

Return to “Introductions”