Presentation: Atch

Newcomers, please introduce yourself! Let us know where you are in your journey!
Scarlet Fire

Re: Presentation: Atch

Postby Scarlet Fire » Mon May 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Welcome back Atch !!! Unfortunately, the GGG crew has been on vacation for what seems an eternity now and I don't know anyone who has the inside word as to what's going on in their world. I certainly haven't seen any new drops at any of the seed banks. I'd grab up what you can while they're still out there. Who knows what's become of GGG but if something negative did happen, I'm glad I scooped up what genetics I could. Lots of folks have been trying to get an answer from admin or anyone as to whether or not we'll see another drop or when vaca will be over. As far as getting Grapestomper seeds, you're going to have to find a cut. I am sitting on a pack of Grapestomper BX so when I crack them and find a keeper, I'll let ya know. What strains are you currently growing ?
The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Tue May 08, 2018 10:12 pm

I've been shut down for a couple of years now but I'm sitting on a mountain of seeds. They're actually in the fridge, lol. But I'll be up and running again soon. First thing I'm cracking is Alien cough from Obsol33t Genetics and then I have a bunch of GGG from the last drop as well as some older genetics, a bunch of Top Dawg's gear, some Garden of Dream alien crosses and a bunch of others I can't recall, lol. What part of the world you in ? Ever make it to the States ? I'm in the Pacific NW. Let me know if you ever make it out this way. I used to be on the old forums as well. My screen name there was Dalai Farma. Can't wait to be back in the game. Till then I'm living vicariously through you and my friends. Peace :D
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Thu May 10, 2018 9:12 pm

I plan on getting back real soon. We moved and opened our own business, a little deli. Rather than pay movers to move my lights and equipment I gave or sold it off. Just figured it would be easier to buy new lights and what not. I've really missed it and can't wait to start again. I saw this on THC farmer this morning and it made me think of you. Elephant stomper seeds. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/res ... omper.793/ . Sounds like some fire to me. Anyways, best of lucj to you in your future endeavors. LMK when you make it over this way.
Cheers,
Daniel
Gage_Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gage_Admin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Does anyone know Atch? I was going through deleting the spammers and accidentally deleted Atch.
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:44 pm

I traded a couple PM's w/ him but don't know him personally. He lives somewhere in Central Europe.
Atch

Postby Atch » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Gage_Admin wrote:Does anyone know Atch? I was going through deleting the spammers and accidentally deleted Atch.

Yes it was me.. thanks. I didn't understood why I was not able to access the forum anymore and why I never got any alert enmail for watched forum.
I have sent you many mails and request regarding the spamming.. perhaps this is why you hit me ? :p

I sent you some private messages with the account and then probably lost the answers.
i had some nice exchange with users via PM too.. gone. Strangest was that I also didn't got any email. anyway now this is done.

A bit sad
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:39 pm

I'm still here Atch. Glad to see ya back 8-)
Atch

Postby Atch » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:29 pm

What a surprise SC, you here !? You a built-in member :ugeek:

So they will finally release new strains.. are you ready to test or expand your seeds collection? :mrgreen:

Return to “Introductions”