GTHN,MAPLI AND RHD TESTERS

Share your journals and smoke reports here! We welcome reports from all varieties.
Scarlet Fire

Re: GTHN,MAPLI AND RHD TESTERS

Postby Scarlet Fire » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Mighty fine work EC !!!
The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart
Eastcoast79

Postby Eastcoast79 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Thank you scarlet fire.I had a lot of hiccups along the way (personal) but I got them all flowered beautifully.Im getting a few mapli' and a few GTHN ready for another run.The GTHN is just silly fire and a extractors dream plant lol.The mapli is also killer and very colorful,reminded me of one of the breath strains with a glue like funk on some.Im not great with describing tastes lol.The RHD was my least favorite and had a few herms,it reminded me of like an orange cookies or something along that line.I have 1 that I kept to run again.Im super happy with the GTHN and mapli,I can't wait to finish the smoke report to find out the crosses.Ill be posting more pictures as I go along with the second run.
"Live everyday to its fullest potential"
Eastcoast79

Postby Eastcoast79 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:37 pm

SMOKE/Grow report
GTHN
Germ date: 5/14/17
Germ rate: 7/8 but 1 died about a week and a half into being in soil so 6/8 made it.

Garden method/lighting
Bottled organic.
Beginning of veg-4 bulb t5 with hortilux power veg bulbs.
Middle of veg-Blackdog phytomax 200
Flower- 2 1000 proline gavitas with a gavita plasma.

I used Bio bizz base with the bottle additives.Seeds were popped under the 4 bank t5 and put in cups.Once ready to repot into 1 gallons they went under the led for a few weeks.Last repot into 4 and 5 gallon pots for flower.On this tester run I only flowered confirmed females in 5 gallon smart pots.Testing via farmer freeman(results 100% on point).
I ran her untopped
She had a taller structure from the beginning.She had huge fan leafs with a slower veg time.she stayed a nice dark green through out veg.
She had an earthy stem rub.
When they hit flower they took off like rockets,stretching from 3/4-1 1/2 times their size.She had a medium yield with minimal branching on them so keeping them looking good and clean was a breeze.I had seen a nice variety of color on her,ranging from red to purples to blacks.Very beautiful one here!

The cured flower from her had a little range on the smells from the pheno's.Some gassy(Gg4 Kinda),some a more subtle sweet smell and one that was real gassy with the sweet undertones.They were smaller spear shaped nuggets that almost looked white they were so frosty.
Taste was very unique,not to strong but a subtle semi sweet,earthy funk with kinda like a cookie after taste.the high was uplifting more cerebral high,great day smoke.It seemed to help my anxiety and depression quite a bit.We smokes in the early afternoon and I felt great all evening.
Final notes-
I really like watching the resin pile on this gal.I think if I would of taken her 77 days instead of 69 it would of been more narcotic.The trichs were mostly cloudy with some clear so next run I'll let them amber up nicely.Ill never forget how much this one surprised me.
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Nice report EC !!! I love those good surprises too. That was the Sun Maiden for me. Sure do wish they'd bring that back.
The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart
Eastcoast79

Re: GTHN,MAPLI AND RHD TESTERS/smoke report

Postby Eastcoast79 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:27 am

MAPLI
5/14/17
7 out of 8 popped
Soil loyal. I run Bio bizz for a base and the bottle organic additives,azos & mykos and mammoth p.
All plants untopped
The mapli vegged fairly quickly except one that was a runt but she turned out to be one of the best ones.Its a medium sized plant that stacks the nodes nice and tight,if topped she will be a heavy producer.
She had a nice fruity smell to her with a fruity/earthy taste.
She stretched about 3/4 her size and needed a decent lower branch cleaning after 3 weeks in flower,She had so really nice branching but nothing out of hand that I had to cut back.Everyone one of these mapli’s either purpled out or threw dark purple/black hues.She impressed me across the board!Color,yield,smell and potency of course.She definitely had a nice resin coating on her that added to her beauty.Fairly easy one to grow,that produced great meds.The taste on this one after exhale kinda reminded me of breathworks but with a fruity taste on inhale.

Final notes:
Great plant for beginner to intermediate growers and she has it all.I really loved the way this one brought in all the purple,I love colorful potent flowers.Next run she’ll be going for full plant extraction.
Eastcoast79

Re: GTHN,MAPLI AND RHD TESTERS/smoke report

Postby Eastcoast79 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 am

RHD
5/13/17
5/6 germinated and made it
I’m a soil loyal grower I run Bio bizz as a base and the bottle organic additives along with mammoth p.I run a 4bulb t5 fixture for cuts and popping seeds,from there they went under a black dog led for veg and them under 2 1000 gavitas with the gavita plasma in the middle.
I grew these out untopped.
She was a medium sized plant throughout veg.She was very branchy and leafy.Grow rate was pretty quick compared to others.She had a lighter green look to her.
She had a citrus stem rub in veg
These girls didn’t stretch a lot,maybe 1/2-3/4 their size when flowered.I had to clean her up a little on the bottom but she did branch out a lot producing a lot of smaller kush like nugs.I did have a few of these hermie on me but it happens with testers sometimes.The ones that didn’t were great,they stayed a light green and faded to yellow at the end.
The cured flowers smelled like orange cookies to me.There was decent trichome coverage all over but most nugs were a little fluffy.The taste was very citrusy,I keep thinking of an orange when I puff this one.it has very pronounced red/orange hairs on light green nugs.Nice mix of body and mind high,uplifting but relaxing at the same time.

Final notes:
Anyone who grows this one keep an eye out for herms early on,if nothing then your in the clear.I don’t recommend this for a beginner grower as she can be a little finicky.The orange smell I get from this is so enticing!i can’t wait to try it in extract form.

Return to “Grow Journals & Smoke Reports”