What's you're favorite GGG strain ?

Any topic that does not fit in the other categories can be discussed here.
Scarlet Fire

What's you're favorite GGG strain ?

Postby Scarlet Fire » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Mine would be the Sun Maiden !!! Let's see a return of this prize strain please.
The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart
GODNOTILLA

Re: What's you're favorite GGG strain ?

Postby GODNOTILLA » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:59 am

Hey Scarlet Fire great question for a forum discussion. I wish I could pick just one, but I cannot my favourite has to be a list of 3 they are TALISMAN (Underdawg/Chem OG x Joseph) pure fire. Second would be FORTUNE TELLER (Forum x Joseph) and last but certainly not least has gotta be SOPHISTICATED LADY (Ghost OG x Grateful Breath) On a mission to find these genetics, anybody that could shed some light on where to track down some of these older genetics would be greatly appreciated. Much respect to all, let's have each other's backs out there this industry can be a great benefit, let's make sure the HATERS and LESS ENLIGHTENED don't get a chance to plant any seeds of NEGATIVITY☮ ;)
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:07 pm

Hey Godnotilla- I Hear ya on the Talisman. Haven't grown it but have always wanted a pack. Let's start another thread about what people are currently growing or an In Search of and see if we can track these down for you. Hope all is well and good luck on your quest.
The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart
ricogarion

Postby ricogarion » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:20 pm

I've grown Grape Stomper and Golden Gage, those two have sold me on the wonders of Gage Green Group.
DanielSer

Postby DanielSer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:07 pm

How difficult are those two to grow, Rico? I'm looking for something that's suitable for a beginner.

Return to “Open Discussion”