New Releases

General Information, News & Announcements regarding Gage Green Group will be posted here.
m4k

New Releases

Postby m4k » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:49 pm

BENEVOLENCE – Mendo Breath UV x Mendodawg
Our Mendo Purple series represents a project of benevolence and love. Jojorizo (R.I.P.) shared his best work to Keyplay to ensure that the future would have extraordinary purple flowers to enjoy. To us, benevolence is always giving our best.
By crossing the heavy-hitter, the Mendo Breath Ultraviolet, with the all-star, Mendodawg Horizons, we brought together a pairing that is sure melt the hearts and minds of all beneficial and loving beings.
Expect a solid eight to nine week flower with dense bud structure and trichome coverage that brings together the best characteristics that OGKB, Chemdawg, and Mendo Purps has to offer.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELD

BREATHWORK #1 – Mendo Breath #1 x Grateful Breath
Breathwork #1. It is vital that every breath be carried to every point within the body. But, because the vesicles and compartments within the body are so complex, breath requires movement, direction and intention, or fresh air may not reach all our vital organs. When breath is effective and in alignment, illnesses and deformations cannot manifest. Focus on breath.
The Mendo Breath #1 and Grateful Breath Solomon have joined hands in a cross that brings together our favorite selections. These selections were made over a three-year period and helped us solidify the top performing plants.
Each seed offers something unique. Discover a variety of OGKB-characteristics along with purple coloring and resin snow-storms. Flavors range from OG and diesel to coffee beans and incense.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELD

BREATHWORK #2 – Mendo Breath #2 x Grateful Breath
Breathwork #2. Breathwork is the basis for proper function within the body. Lack of airflow within the body results in decay, just as lack of airflow within a grow environment will create sickness or decay. We must regain control over our breath to properly exist on this plane. That is why the ancients put so much focus on realizing breath. It is life, and it is also death.
The Breathwork #2 offers incredible flavor and expansion as usual. The potency and density seem to potentiate the expansive power of the terpenes. They can be felt rushing through the connective tissue, cleansing and empowering the cells within.
Expect a spectacular eight to nine week flower with lots of color, unique bud formation and greasy frost. Flavors range from mint chocolate chip to strawberries.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELD

FLORUIT – Forum x Mendo Breath F2
Floruit is Latin for flourishing. When we cleanse our internal world, raise our awareness, and expand our consciousness, Floruit follows.
Floruit best describes the life force that exudes from this highly anticipated and acclaimed cross between the Forum Cut Cookies and the Mendo Breath F2. Both originate from the legendary Cherry Pie Kush and OGKB lines. Both possess original Mendocino heritage.
Expect lots of tight flower formations with purple coloring and a glaze of crystal white frost. Let the flowers reach their full maturity at eight to nine weeks to see the full expression of the Floruit. Most of the weight and flavor is built in the last two weeks of flowering.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM YIELD

HAMMERHEAD – Seattle Sour x Mendo Breath F2
Breathe the spirit of the Hammerhead. This healing flowers embody the Hammerhead as it prowls the body looking for its prey: bad cells and pathogens to remediate. The Hammerhead possesses the power to fight back dis-ease and evil. Let your body be filled with the spirit of the Hammerhead and let the pain and anger fade into the abyss.
Seattle Sour
Every flower yields rock-hard flowers filled with immaculate potency and face-numbing terps. Experience headband and sour flavors topped off with citrus and maple syrup. Give the flowers eight to nine weeks and your garden be filled with the spirit of the Hammerhead.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELDS

HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART – Cherry Pie Kush x Grateful Breath
The High School Sweetheart brings us back to the days when life was more care-free. Let every puff bring you back to youthfulness and innocence.
We bring together the illustrious Cherry Pie Kush and the Grateful Breath, two of the finest tasting and hardest hitting flavors in our library today. A match made in heaven! The tight forming, potent flowers in both the Grateful Breath and Cherry Pie Kush reek of Durban and Kush.
The High School Sweetheart dons frosty and resin-packed gems. Expect beautiful color and hard flower formation. Flowering time averages between eight to nine weeks.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELD

LUCID BLUE – Blue Dream x Grateful Breath
Let the Lucid Blue take you on new adventures and explorations. This heady, high-flying flower restores our power and energy. By relaxing and letting the Lucid Blue take over our thoughts and emotions, we intentionally erase stress and tension both physically and mentally. The Lucid Blue takes us to more powerful levels of body and mind.
The Santa Cruz Blue Dream is in its next phase of evolution. By crossing her to our champion Grateful Breath Solomon male, we took the smooth and cool blue flavor and raised it several notches with kush fuel funk. The frosty and large buds are now frosty, large and rock hard. The energetic high lets creative thoughts fly while keeping the body in a state of bliss and relaxation.
Expect medium to large sized plants and flowers. Give the flowers anywhere from seven to nine weeks or until rock hard and all pistils have receded.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELD

MENDO BREATH F3 Variation 2
The Mendo Breath F3 Variation 2 brings forth spear-shaped nuggets dipped in purple paint and layered with pearl-white frost. Every flower is a sight to behold.
The Mendo Breath brings joy to gardens. Potent and full of soul, the Mendo Breath has proven itself in both F1 and F2 generations. By selecting a OGKB-dominant #2 keeper to make the F3, we are creating new opportunities for those seeking to discover magnificent gems from seed.
The flavors range from earthy-pine to lavender-peach to chocolate. The complexities hidden within the flavors accentuate the high and meditative effects. These flowers finish between seven and nine weeks.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELD

PARAGON – Forum x Mendodawg
We strive to grow Gage aka the finest of natural cannabis. Pristine, living and expansive, our goal is to embody all the exceptional qualities of healing herb in our art and in our seed. An example of such beauty, the Paragon aka the Forum x Mendodawg brings forth illustrious wonders for all to enjoy.
The Paragon brings forth incredibly tight and frosted flowers. The thick layer of frost creates spectrums of spearmint, fruit and cake batter filled with healing potency. Each flower has the potential to express in many ways.
Some flowers stay tight and rock hard while others explode with foxtails. Expect hints of purple on these beautiful flowers. The effects are strong and uplift the mind while releasing the body of tension and stress. The expansion will bring you to new levels of awareness and possibilities.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELD

PHILOSOPHERS STONE – SSSDH x Mendodawg
Legends have it that the Philosopher’s Stone was a substance or compound which could turn base metals into precious metals. This mysterious Philosopher’s Stone is the basis for the alchemical pursuit. The Philospher’s Stone, when used with intention, will bring about a divine transformation.
When we combine our divine abilities to create our world with the divine power of cannabis to heal our world, the future becomes bright. This inquisitive and thought-provoking cross between the Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze and the Mendodawg Horizons produces flowers imbued with transformative powers.
The Philosopher’s Stone produces a heady and hazy stone. The plants are fast-flowering for a typical haze, a quality inherited from the SSSDH mother which finishes indoors in nine weeks days and produces a soaring, lemon haze. Combined with the Mendodawg, expect a range of berry and melon flavors to come along with the lemon-lime.
8 – 9 WEEKS
HIGH YIELD

TIME TRAVELER – Daywrecker x Mendodawg
Let the Time Traveler take you back to the old school days of funky diesel and skunk. We inherited the Daywrecker through a kind friend in Los Angeles, California area.
A legendary clone that originated in the early 90’s, the Daywrecker aroma overpowers even the Sour Diesel. This cut is basically the predecessor to the Sour D and has very similar bud structure and appearance. She doesn’t, however, hold back on the gas. Daywrecker fills rooms with skunk, chem and diesel terpenes.
We paired the Daywrecker with the Mendodawg Horizons, a Chemdawg OG-structured male with fruity kush terps. Together, the fill the body with pine and fruit punch. Every flower is coated with resin and produces incredible new flavors and smells. Give her eight to nine weeks of flower to see full, explosive expression.
8 – 9 WEEKS
MEDIUM – HIGH YIELD
Attachments
TimetravelerNogrid.png
TimetravelerNogrid.png (2.83 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
PhilosophersStoneNogrid.png
PhilosophersStoneNogrid.png (3.06 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
PARAGONNogrid.png
PARAGONNogrid.png (3.13 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
MBF3Var2Nogrid.png
MBF3Var2Nogrid.png (3.66 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
LUCIDBLUENogrid.png
LUCIDBLUENogrid.png (3.06 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
HighSchoolSweetheartNogrid.png
HighSchoolSweetheartNogrid.png (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
HammerheadNogrid.png
HammerheadNogrid.png (3.02 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
FLORUITNogrid.png
FLORUITNogrid.png (2.61 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
Breathwork2Nogrid.png
Breathwork2Nogrid.png (3.26 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
BreathworkNogrid.png
BreathworkNogrid.png (2.91 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
BenevolenceNogrid.png
BenevolenceNogrid.png (2.82 MiB) Viewed 2637 times
GODNOTILLA

Re: New Releases

Postby GODNOTILLA » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Wow I got to say that is a staggering list to be dropping at once. Most genetic companies hope for that many unicorns over their existence, let alone in a singular drop. I can only speak for myself but I believe the Cannabis world needs to get really excited about these genetics. The information that is available about these gems only confirms this excitement. I gotta pay respects to all the Warriors that have come before me and made all this possible for the people, and PROPS to M4KGGG and KEYPLAY also to all the amazing testers out there, I follow you all on Instagram, and your work is inspiring, you are all responsible for bringing these genetics forth. Thank you from a future farmer
northeastflowers

Postby northeastflowers » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:18 pm

When should we be expecting these to drop? I've been checking everyday on gemsofgage. Can't wait to get my hands on these.
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:21 am

Yep, where and when PLEASE !!! Maybe you could do something like the Pearl Jam 10 club does w/ tickets for members ? Give fan club members first crack at tickets doing a lottery pre-sale. Maybe gives us forum members a pre-sale chance? Living in the US and buying seeds from the UK, I've literally seen strains that sold out while I was sleeping due to the 8 hr time difference. Not blaming anybody,please don't take it the wrong way. Just telling of previous experience. Hopefully now w/ US stores that won't repeat. Your strains have sold out wicked fast, w/ good reason I might add. LOVE all the strains I've ever cracked from you all and I feel blessed to be have run some of the strains I was lucky enough to get my hands on. Looking forward to the new drops and the future. Thanks to all involved !!!
The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart
m4k

Postby m4k » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:30 am

Scarlet Fire, those are great points and we do wish to give forum members a better shot!

We just updated the Gage Originals page with all the new releases. Here's your chance. Some are a bit more limited than others. We hope that you get a chance to enjoy these new genetics.

www.gageoriginals.com

We appreciate the support.
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:38 pm

m4k wrote:Scarlet Fire, those are great points and we do wish to give forum members a better shot!

We just updated the Gage Originals page with all the new releases. Here's your chance. Some are a bit more limited than others. We hope that you get a chance to enjoy these new genetics.

http://www.gageoriginals.com

We appreciate the support.

Thanks m4k !!! Just did some shopping. Had to make to make some tough choices. Looking forward and thanks to you and all who had a hand in the genetic process. :mrgreen:
freebird

Postby freebird » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:29 pm

I apologize if this has been covered before, looking for clarification on the Mendobreath f3 variation 2. Is this the OGKB dom version ? I ran the Mendobreath f3 M with stellar results, wondering how these new ones will differ. Thanks!!
m4k

Postby m4k » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:37 pm

freebird wrote:I apologize if this has been covered before, looking for clarification on the Mendobreath f3 variation 2. Is this the OGKB dom version ? I ran the Mendobreath f3 M with stellar results, wondering how these new ones will differ. Thanks!!

Yes, the M was the Mendo Purps dominant keeper that we used. The #2 is the OGKB dominant keeper from the F2 selection. She has the crinkled leaf look.
Atch

Postby Atch » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 pm

Scarlet Fire wrote:Yep, where and when PLEASE !!! Maybe you could do something like the Pearl Jam 10 club does w/ tickets for members ? Give fan club members first crack at tickets doing a lottery pre-sale. Maybe gives us forum members a pre-sale chance? Living in the US and buying seeds from the UK, I've literally seen strains that sold out while I was sleeping due to the 8 hr time difference. Not blaming anybody,please don't take it the wrong way. Just telling of previous experience. Hopefully now w/ US stores that won't repeat. Your strains have sold out wicked fast, w/ good reason I might add. LOVE all the strains I've ever cracked from you all and I feel blessed to be have run some of the strains I was lucky enough to get my hands on. Looking forward to the new drops and the future. Thanks to all involved !!!

I'm 100% with Scarlet.
For me the website is empty.. I will miss it like each tine :(
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:01 pm

New drop coming, I think ? Check out the instagram page.
Cheers all !!!

Return to “General Information”