I NEED NEW SEEDS, WHAT'S NEXT?

This forum is dedicated to testers of Gage Green Genetics.
Gage_Admin
Site Admin

I NEED NEW SEEDS, WHAT'S NEXT?

Postby Gage_Admin » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:44 pm

As a tester, it is important that you have a consistent supply of genetics to keep your garden/testing area filled with Gage. In order to get restocked with new testers, you must, however, show that you will complete the current grow journals / smoke reports and capture the photography needed.

We need your help to keep us on track. Keep in contact with us and do not be afraid to ask for testers. We may be too busy and forget to check up on your status and progress.

What you should do:
Contact a GAGE GREEN GROUP REPRESENTATIVE

When should you contact us:
[First Time Tester] Let us know when you are approximately 75% complete with your first set of Grow Journals. The best time would be around weeks 6-7 in flower. We will work with you to obtain necessary photographs at these final weeks and give you any tips/feedback in order to complete your First Test Grow Journal/Smoke Report.
- Testers will be sent out when we are confident that grow journals are completed to their full potential.
[Repeat Testers] Contact us when you are 50% complete with your current set of testers, we will be happy to send you more if you are completing Grow Journals and Smoke Reports.

Let us know if you have any questions. Many thanks!
StarLord

Re: I NEED NEW SEEDS, WHAT'S NEXT?

Postby StarLord » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:58 pm

I would love to test bro
Gage_Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gage_Admin » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:38 pm

StarLord, tester guidelines and application details are in the other thread.

viewforum.php?f=8
greenerenergy

Postby greenerenergy » Tue May 22, 2018 2:05 pm

i wld like to become a tester
Scarlet Fire

Postby Scarlet Fire » Tue May 22, 2018 10:10 pm

Been a while since any of the admins or GGG crew has visited and posted on this site. The Gage store is down and there's been no new drops. Not sure if they're taking on testers. Best of luck though. I hope you get the chance. They've def. got some fire strains. :mrgreen:
The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

Return to “Testers Resource”