Sesame Straw for Water Soluble Phophoric Acid

Natural gardening. Permaculture. No-Till Agriculture. Organic & Biological. Learn and share techniques!
GODNOTILLA

Sesame Straw for Water Soluble Phophoric Acid

Postby GODNOTILLA » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Do any of the great people on the forum know where to get Sesame Straw. I have been researching and this stuff has been impossible to track down. Would love the opportunity to make Cho's recipe. Natural farming has changed my life for the better. Any response or input would be greatly appreciated Thank you ☮
m4k

Re: Sesame Straw for Water Soluble Phophoric Acid

Postby m4k » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Interesting! I have never seen it available for purchase! I would think that the best alternative would be to locally source / wildcraft tall fast-growing grass from your area. Horsetail/alfalfa etc.

What are some of the benefit son Sesame Straw?
GODNOTILLA

Postby GODNOTILLA » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:30 am

The benefits of phosphoric acid are many, here some important ones I feel. Phosphoric Acid is a substance of the cell nucleus and major element of the reproductive body of the plant. If the plant is deficient in Phosphoric Acid cell division is hindered and the reproductive is not good. Phosphoric Acid is an important element for the life of plants, as it is contained in every plant. Phosphoric Acid is a substance that composes the cell nucleus. Absorbed Phosphoric Acid is used for cellular division when it moves to the bud, root tip, or seed. The stem of Sesame (Zingly) contains large amounts of Phosphoric Acid and is used in Natural Farming methodologies. Burn sesame stems into charcoal, then percolate the charcoal to extract Water Soluble Phosphoric Acid WS-PA. Phytic Acid, the storage form of Phosphoric Acid is the major substance in the seed. Phosphoric Acid is involved in phosphorylation and electron transport in photosynthesis. Also Phosphoric Acid affects transporting anabolites and in protein synthesis. Information is credited to Master Cho and Jeremy Silva of Build a Soil. It's an honour to be in communication with you guys at Gage Green Group. Also just ordered my BREATHWORK#1 from the Gage Originals site. Thanks for the response and Much respect
GODNOTILLA

Postby GODNOTILLA » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Richters Seeds has the Sesame seeds for intended for growth not consumption. Ordered 5 packs to get a sesame patch started. Really interested in having a probiotic input specifically targeted for transition from veg. to flower. Beyond that the benefits are numerous. Look forward to updating this process. Anyone with input please let's hear it. Cheers to all the forum friends, let's work together to heal ourselves and this beautiful world in natural, wholesome, symbiotic manner for all to enjoy ☮ :)
Bobbi

Postby Bobbi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:37 am

Aloha from Hawaii,

Looking for Sesame Straw also to make Master Cho's Water Soluble Phosphoric Acid...wonder how you went with this. How long did it take to grow and how much did you need to grow to get enough to make at least one batch?

What was your process...did you burn it as is done with bones to make the Phosphoric Acid available before you added BRV?

Looking forward to hearing how yours went.

Return to “Natural Gardening”